- You should receive a calendar invite with the Zoom® event date and time.
- You will get a Zoom® link and password.
Please Add Us to Your Address Book
Best Ways to Prepare for Your Consultation
I find my clients feel comfortable and confident after our sessions if they jot down their questions in a numbered or bullet-point format.
For example, one client may write:
- How much do each of your trademark packages cost total? [this is a popular question; the answer is found here: Trademark Services]
- How long does it take from me hiring you to filing? [this is also a popular question; Answer: takes around 5 business days]
- Should I file for a brand name, logo, or both?
- Is conducting a thorough trademark search worth it?
- Should I have you cover Major Office Actions and trademark monitoring for 1 year?
In the meantime, please feel to browse:
Ahad Syed, Managing Attorney, Syed Law®
Warhol’s use of Prince’s photo (taken by Lynn Goldsmith) was not entitled to fair use. In a David versus Goliath battle, the Supreme Court issued a landmark ruling against Andy Warhol’s Foundation last week. SCOTUS: No “Fair Use” Defense in Warhol Use of Prince Photograph SCOTUS found that Andy Warhol’s commercial use of Goldsmith’s photograph…
The cost to trademark in 2022 is $250 per International Class of goods and/or services. However, it may be $350 if a custom description is required. In addition, if you file an “Intent to Use” trademark, you will be required to pay $100 for a Statement of Use. This article discusses how the costs to…
Starting on December 3, 2022, the new deadline for trademark Office Actions is three months. Recently, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) amended its Rules of Practice under the Trademark Modernization Act (“TMA”) of 2020. The new rules shorten the old, six-month deadline to three months. Table: Does the Deadline for Three-Month Office…